- Monday – Another cold day and I was glad that it was a rest day. Played tennis (indoors) in the evening and then finished my Christmas shopping.
- Tuesday – Had another holiday work gathering with lots of food. Went for a lunchtime walk (around the outdoor shopping plaza – my nature trail is ice covered) and then after work, I met Alyssa for a run through the lights in the park. It was freezing but still nice to catch up since we hadn’t run together in weeks.
- Wednesday – Believe it or not, I went to the gym. I met my former co-worker there and then we went out to dinner.
- Thursday– The day started out snowy but then it warmed up and I had a nice evening run. Even ran one of my miles with two speedy ARE runners.
- Friday – A scheduled rest day. A walk at lunch and then spent the evening home wrapping gifts.
- Saturday – I had to wait until the sleet/freezing rain stopped to get in my run (but not enough time to get the whole run in.)
Then we went to a Christmas Party hosted by one of our boating friends.
Spent Christmas Eve with Amanda and her sons driving through the lights in the park and then exchanging gifts.
Of course, it was also the first night of Chanukah.
- Sunday – continued the run that I began the day before heading to my MIL’s to have dinner with family.
16 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – rest day, dinner and movie with BFF
- Tuesday – 3 mile run, tennis, dinner out
- Wednesday –4 mile run
- Thursday – rest day, hair appt
- Friday – 3-4 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest day, NYE celebrating
- Sunday – 3.5 mile race + 3 more
Happy Running! How is your running going?