- Monday – I worked all day at the NYS Bar Exam but managed to squeeze in a short run afterwards. The good news was that I ran on a new route. The bad news was that my legs were pretty tired.
- Tuesday – Second day at the Bar Exam and a long one it was. My only exercise was walking up and down the halls.
- Wednesday – Rain forced me onto the treadmill.
- Thursday – Another run after work. It rained all day but luckily it stopped at 6 pm so I didn’t have to get on the treadmill. Afterward walked the mall with my bff.
- Friday – A normal work day followed by an evening of mah jongg. Rest Day!!
- Saturday – My 12 mile run was split with running the first 6 with Barbara (who tired me out) and the last 6 with Judy. It was harder than last week but I guess some runs are like that.
Went to a Chinese New Year’s party in the evening – lots of food and drink – well deserved.
- Sunday – A picnic at the marina with our boating friends. We celebrated it being only 3 months until Memorial Day.
This Week: (2 weeks until Half Marathon #18 )
- Monday – 3 mile run
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, yoga?
- Thursday – rest, hair appt
- Friday – 4 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest
- Sunday – 8-10 mile run, tea w/Judy
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races? How are you coping with winter weather?