- Monday – I took my daily 15 min walk with a co-worker. (I can now say that since we have walked everyday for ONE week).
After work, I went for a run on the rail trail. I was so excited that it was light enough to do so…getting sick of my work neighborhood.
- Tuesday – Just a work day followed by tennis in the evening (followed by dinner out)
- Wednesday – Another normal work day. 80 degree temps meant 2 walks and a run in a skirt!!
- Thursday – Rainy rainy day. I could have run on the treadmill but decided against it. Instead, I got some steps and retail therapy in at the mall. (bought 2 caps & a tank in Burlington Coat Factory.)
- Friday – My first before work run in forever. Last one before Sunday’s half. It was a little chilly and windy but it is the best way to start the day. Why don’t I do it more often?
- Saturday – My rest day!! Errands, housework, cooking… the usual stuff.
- Sunday – Celebrate Life Half Marathon. Hilliest race ever.
23 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
This Week: (6 weeks until Half Marathon #19)
- Monday – 3 mile run
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, yoga?
- Thursday -rest
- Friday – 3 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest, proctor MPREs at work
- Sunday – 5 mile race + 4 miles after
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?