- Monday – A cold, rainy, dreary day but at least the rain stopped so I decided to go to my Freihofer Challenge Group Run. Then as soon as we started running, it started to pour. It rained for the entire run and stopped when we were done.
- Tuesday – No rain but lots of wind. I left work early to meet my GOTR running buddy (Jayme, age 11) & then attended the GOTR orientation. Afterwards, I walked the mall with my BFF who just returned from a month in FL. (Got my 10k steps in!!)
- Wednesday – A busy work day (and giving day). Still had time for a walk and a group pic.
- Thursday -Another rest day but I did go for a walk during work. Ate dinner out. This time Thai food with two co-workers.
- Friday – We started this at work today. My goal is 100 miles this month (walking + running):
At lunch we had a fun kick-off event.
Our new mah jongg cards start on April 1 each year so it is always exciting the first time you play on them. I won 2x so a good night.
- Saturday – A rest day filled with all those things you have to get done because you work all week. But I did take a walk on the trail right behind my house. Believe it or not, the last time I was on it was when we moved in 16 years ago.
My hubby wanted to go out to dinner so I agreed…carb loading, right?
- Sunday – A wintery mix with gusty winds was not the ideal weather for the Delmar Dash 5 mile race. But actually the snow stayed on the lawns and wind was not unbearable until later on.
Luckily I had company for most of the 6 more miles I had to run after the race.
22.5 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days. 95,078 steps.
This Week: (3 weeks until Half Marathon #19)
- Monday – Freihofer Challenge Group Run (3 miles??)
- Tuesday – rest,
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, STEM Couch To 5k run
- Thursday –3 mile run (before work or at lunch), hair appt.
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 10K race + 6 miles (or 5k + 9 miles)
- Sunday – rest
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?