Yup, time to race so you can eat all the turkey and fixings.
Last Week –
- Monday – After a miserable weather day on Sunday, I was happy to see the rain stop. Chris and I as usual headed to UAlbany after work.
- Tuesday – Normally my rest day but I needed to cook and rest on Wednesday so I decided to squeeze in a run before meeting my BFF for a walk around the mall. Of course, not having any friends to meet, I procrastinated for about an hour before leaving my office. But with 50 degrees in November, I was glad I got out there.
- Wednesday – Rest day after work so I could make some of Marcia‘s soup to bring to Thanksgiving dinner. Glad the hubby agreed to pick up my bibs for the next day’s races.
- Thursday – A Turkey Trot has been a tradition since I started running. This year again I ran the Troy Turkey Trot 10k and followed it with the 5k. It was cold and with the wind and a sore foot, I had 2 course PWs but still had a fun time.
Afterwards there was the BIG dinner with the fam and I ate back all the calories that were burned off during those 9.3 miles.
- Friday – Another rest day. Black Friday but I had to work and didn’t buy a thing!!
- Saturday – Normally a run with my Sole Sisters but I had to go to a funeral. Besides I had already done my long run on Thursday and should be resting my foot. I did join my friends for brunch.
- Sunday – Rest day. Third one in a row. Another tradition has been to celebrate my mentee’s birthday by painting. Well the impending snowstorm put a wrench on that. We’ll have to reschedule. Instead I went to the gym (resting my foot)
and then to the movies during the snowstorm.
I encourage you to do the same. Grab the graphic, drop your link on the host blogs and play along! Please be sure to always comment on the HOST’s blogs, as well as visit and comment on as many other blogs as you can.
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Did you run a Turkey Trot? Did you buy stuff on Black Friday? Have you seen any movies lately. Please share.