I survived an extremely busy week- travel upstate for work, travel to NYC for work, Passover, Easter. And a race squeezed in there too. OY!!
Last week –
- Monday – Today I drove to Liverpool for work. The weather was almost perfect for running (just a little windy) so I headed to my favorite running route.
After dinner, I returned for a sunset walk.
- Tuesday – I might have run before my long drive home but it was raining and I was anxious to get home.
- Wednesday – Back on the train to NYC. With rain predicted for the next two days, I knew I needed to run and I did. I took the subway to Riverside Park and ran along the Hudson River and then finished my run in Central Park.
- Thursday – It was supposed to rain so I didn’t plan to run but then it didn’t so I decided to head to the High Line after work. It is crowded and hard to run on but always great views so worth it.
- Friday – Another work day (and a rainy one) with no time to run since I had to catch a train home.
- Saturday – Race Day. Ice Breaker Challenge, a local 5k. Several of my Wineglass friends had FOMO and signed up too. It was fun and afterward I ran some more miles with Barbara (and Alyssa for a bit). We also met some of the others at our favorite spot for brunch.
In the evening, I celebrated Passover at a Seder with my mah jongg friends.
- Sunday – Rest day and Easter dinner with the family.
This Coming Week –
- Monday – 4 miles with FTC group
- Tuesday – train to NYC, 3 miles
- Wednesday – 3 miles
- Thursday – 3 miles in NYC
- Friday – rest day, train home
- Saturday – 8 miles
- Sunday – rest day, train to NYC
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Has spring arrived where you live? Please share.