- Monday – My hubby and friends were still at the lake but I was working. I made the best of it by meeting Alyssa after work to run in the park and then my BFF to walk in the mall.
- Tuesday – 4th of July Holiday = day off from work. Yay! Back up to the lake, of course.
- Wednesday – Got home very late the night before due to watching the fireworks but had a short day at work before catching the train to NYC. After I arrived, I rushed to my hotel, changed my clothes and took the subway to Brooklyn. I had signed up for an evening 5k.
- Thursday – Stuck indoors all day for work. As soon as I was done, I changed into running clothes and ran a few miles along the river.
Then I ran back to the hotel to change and set out again in hopes of getting cheap seats to a show.
- Friday – Another work day in the Big Apple and a rainy one. At least I had a planned rest day. I went for a walk at lunch (In the rain) but after work had to get my luggage at the hotel and then catch the train home.
- Saturday – I had planned on a 5k on Sunday but hadn’t registered and decided to skip it and run for fun. But my mistake was believing the weather forecast which said rain early then clearing. Well it was clear early and then stormed on and off ALL day. I did all my errands but at 5 pm I gave up trying to run.
- Sunday – Instead I ran up at the lake before we went out on the lake.
16 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – 4 mile run, dinner with an old friend
- Tuesday – rest, driving 4 hrs to Rochester, NY
- Wednesday – work in Rochester, driving home
- Thursday – 4 mile run with Alyssa
- Friday – rest
- Saturday – 7 mile run, tennis, fun with friends on the Schroon River
- Sunday – tennis, fun with friends on the Schroon River
This week’s guest host is Christine @ Into the Glimmer
Happy Running! How is your running going? Are you have a fun summer?