- Monday – Thunderstorms on and off all day but I was headed to NYC for work and hoped the rain would be over by the time my delayed train arrived. Nope, it was raining even harder. No running in Central Park for me. But I decided that I couldn’t sit in my hotel room all evening so I took my umbrella and walked 23 blocks and saw a Broadway show.
- Tuesday – Still in NYC for work and stuck indoors but at least it had stopped raining. Of course I went for a walk during lunch and a run after work.
Covered 12 miles today. Half walking and half running with a fall caused by a dog thrown into the mix. Not hurt. Just more scars to my knees and elbow.
- Wednesday – Another long work day in the Big Apple. No time to run before my train home.
- Thursday – Back home and a rest day due to a hair appt after work.
- Friday – A short run before my weekly mah jongg game. Boy, was it humid.!!
- Saturday – Rest day and catch up day around the house. But I did sneak out to go to the gym, Starbucks, the grocery store and a movie (Paris Can Wait).
- Sunday – Today I ran the Adirondack Distance Run, a hilly 10 miler from Lake George Village to Bolton Landing (where we keep our boat.) It was tough but I loved it!! And I even had a course PR.
Afterwards we spent the day on our boat of course with dinner out on the lake.
20 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days
- Monday – rest, dinner (junior abroad reunion)
- Tuesday – 3 Miles at Ualbany
- Wednesday – 4 Miles with Alyssa
- Thursday – rest, tennis dinner out or STEM picnic
- Friday – 4 miles, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest, gym or boating
- Sunday – 6 Miles, boating?
Happy Running! How is your running going?