We all know that our minds mess with our running.
Here are a few examples:
1. I’m too old for this. Should I just stick to short distances?
2. My pace is so slow. Maybe I shouldn’t race anymore?
3. I don’t have time to follow a plan. Can I just wing it?
4. Why do I need to walk so often during my runs and races?
5. Am I am pushing my self too hard or not hard enough?
+ Am I injured or just sore?
Happy Running! What clutters your brain? Please share.
It’s Friday so I’m also linking up with bloggers, Me (My First 5K and More), Running With Attitude, Run Laugh Eat Pie, Runs with Pugs, and Zenaida!
So Join in!
And don’t forget to link back to your hostesses and visit some other bloggers.
Yep and yep! #4 stands out more for me. I love the run/walk method! Using it helped me finish the NYC Half Marathon.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m a fan of walking. Finishing is more important than pace. And it keeps you healthy.