I’m still working remotely except when I’m not…
This past week, I was supposed to teach live Wed, Thurs & Fri with set-up on Tues. Then it was changed to only Wed and remote on Fri. THEN a maybe of going to NYC (to substitute for an ill co-worker) Wed-Fri was added…
How’s a girl supposed to schedule her runs!?
- Sunday – It’s been a while since I hit the trails… I had a lot to do and almost didn’t think I’d have time… but late afternoon, I did get out for a short one…
- Monday – #Nevermissamonday…. and the DAY OFF!
I got up early and went for a run in the neighborhood.
I rushed home so my running friend and I could take off to go hiking in MA. But at the last minute, her son was sick so I was left solo.
I procrastinated and wound up choosing shorter and closer hikes
On my way home, I stopped off a few places to hike some more… nothing picture worthy
- Tuesday – Rest Day due to a dentist appt, possibly going to set up my computer lab or possibly pack for a trip to NYC.
At 4pm after setting my lab, I was informed that I would indeed be going to NYC…
Hotel and train reservations scramble and then pack….
- Wednesday – Off on a early morning train..
After checking into my hotel, and going to Queens and back, I was able to take a run around Central Park and then back to my hotel.
- Thursday – Working all day and if it was not raining, I was planning a short run along the Hudson…and then meet a friend for a drink.
Unfortunately lot’s of work drama (I’ll spare you the details) and rain so no run and no meet-up. Just a late dinner in the hotel.
- Friday – Rest Day since I was working in Queens all day (for a millisecond I thought of running on the hotel treadmill) and then had to take an evening train back home
- Saturday – Long Run Day (9 miles)
So rain and snow the evening before kind a derailed (literally) our plans to run on the rail trail.
- Sunday – Winter Series #3 race – 5.5k, 10k or 25k. Again I plan on choosing the shortest distance and run it for fun.
After I need to go to the office, do some grocery shopping and pack for my week in NYC.
My 24th wedding anniversary is tomorrow so we may go out to dinner tonight to celebrate…
This Coming Week on the Run–
- Monday – HOLIDAY – DAY OFF – run – train to NYC
- Tuesday – run (in NYC)
- Wednesday – run (in NYC)
- Thursday – run (in NYC)
- Friday – rest day, train home
- Saturday – Long Run (10 miles)
- Sunday – rest day
This Coming Week on the Blog –
- Tuesday – My Word for 2023
- Friday – 5 Struggles to Meet Your Fitness Goals
Happy Running! How is your year of running beginning? Any races planned? Please share.
I encourage you to do the same. Grab the graphic, drop your link on the host blogs and play along! Please be sure to always comment on the HOST’s blogs, as well as visit and comment on as many other blogs as you can.