Countdown to 2022.
Countdown to meeting my 1000 mile goal for the year.
Countdown to the holidays and those holiday parties.
- Sunday – Still unseasonably cold but not as windy as the previous day. Glad to have been able to get a Sunday hike done.
I got a late start as it was snowing and I was tracking my friend who was running her first marathon (in Florida.)
- Monday – #nevermissamonday Squeezed in a lunchtime run on the rail trail.
Then I volunteered after work followed by a walk with my BFF.
- Tuesday – After work, I went for a run through the holiday lights in the park (a prelude to our upcoming 5k).
- Wednesday – I had a hair appt after work so used today as a rest day. (I wished that I had checked the weather for Thursday because today was a nice day to run.)
- Thursday – I had planned to run during the lunch. But just about the time I was to leave the house, it started to rain. Many of you would have just run in the rain. Not this fair weather runner. That meant I had to hope there’d be a break in the rain after 4 pm.
And the rain did stop for awhile. Rather than running at UAlbany, I decided to run in town (on streets that were lit.)
Believe it not, we had a thunderstorm that evening. Crazy weather!
- Friday -Rest Day. Not much activity. However, this week instead of playing mah jongg, I went out to dinner out with a old friend.
- Saturday – Long Run Saturday. This was re-scheduled from last weekend. Some met to run on the Nisky bike path (others walked) and then we all went to a new place for brunch.
Time to start decorating for the holidays. (Yes I celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas!!) Twice as much
- Sunday – Sunday continues to be a hiking day, I went for a longish drive to a new place. Unfortunately I left late and was not able to do both trails. That just means a return trip.
This Coming Week on the Run–
- Monday – run at lunch, volunteering after work
- Tuesday – run after work with a friend
- Wednesday – rest day, walk with friends
- Thursday – run at lunch, walk after work with friends
- Friday -rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – Albany Last Run 5k and pot luck dinner dinner
- Sunday – rest day, hiking or Winter Series #1 (3 miler)
This Coming Week on the Blog –
- Tuesday – Holiday Gift Guide for Runners
- Friday – What I cannot race without
I encourage you to do the same. Grab the graphic, drop your link on the host blogs and play along! Please be sure to always comment on the HOST’s blogs, as well as visit and comment on as many other blogs as you can.
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any in-person races planned? Have you decorated for the holidays yet? Any goals to meet by the end of the year? Please share.