It’s that time of the month…
After two months of going into the office three days a week, this month I will have to go back EVERYDAY!
I know I did it for many years before but still…. HOW???
I am so jealous of you runners who do not have to do your hair, make-up, put on jewelry and nice clothes and then pack a lunch, pre-run snack and your running stuff for all possible weather conditions. (RANT over!)
1. Over coffee…
I’d tell you that I registered for Half Marathon #51 (counting all the virtuals of 2020). It is TOMORROW. Gulp!
I’d tell you that I ran 9 half marathons in 2020. However, I feel a little rusty. This is only my 3rd this year
and the last one was back in April.
I’d tell you that I signed up for several more races in September and October:
- 09-11-21 – Malta 5k
- 09-25-21 – Freihofer Run for Women 5k
- 10-03-21 – Smuttynose Half Marathon
- 10-09-21 – Great Pumpkin Challenge 5k
- 10-23-21 – Summer Smith Memorial 5k
I’d tell you that I’d tell you that I won 2nd place in a photo contest.
However, I didn’t remember entering and I had no idea which photo won. Glad they posted the winning pics:
I’d tell you that my kitchen make-over project is more stressful than training for a marathon.
- Having someone remove all the wallpaper and then paint.
- Buying all new appliances, having them delivered and installed
- Picking out cabinets, flooring, tile, etc.
- Hiring someone to install them.
- Picking out countertops and hiring someone to install.
- Having the cabinets and flooring delivered (my hubby has to pick up) and installed.
- Having countertops delivered and installed
- Odds and ends like new curtains, hardware and outlet covers, etc.
Much harder and longer than my 16 week marathon training plan. It leaves me wondering why I decided to do this and if I will get to that finish line…
Happy Running! What’s new with you? Please share.
So Join in!
And don’t forget to link back to your hostesses and visit some other bloggers.