- Monday – Hey, a sunny day. You have to run even if you are exhausted. And that’s what I did but decided to run at UAlbany because it was close by.
- Tuesday. Had to drive to Liverpool for work. It started to rain when I headed out the door to run. I was patient and waited out the rain and was able to run along the lake before dinner.
- Wednesday – Nothing exciting happened today except for work and a long drive back afterwards. Before I left for home, I set out for a short 2 mile ice cream run.
- Thursday – I ran with Alyssa for our weekly run date. For a change, we chose the Crossings.
- Friday – A scheduled rest day. Rest was definitely needed!!
On a sad note. My cat, Billy has been missing a week. He is 12 and an outdoor cat. I fear, at our neighbor’s garage sale, he got into some stranger’s car. Although, he’s not one of our favorites and he is pretty aloof, I still miss him.
- Saturday – Another rest day without much rest. Sue and I took a very early morning train to NYC. We had an awesome day touring the city including walking over the Brooklyn bridge and taking a boat to Governors Island. We walked 13.1 miles the day before our race.
- Sunday – Today I ran the France 8K Run in Central Park, NYC. Any race in Central Park is a challenge but I had a blast.
18.5 miles running done. (23.3 miles walking in one weekend!!)
- Monday – 3 mile run, mall walk with bff
- Tuesday – 3 mile run with Judy, funeral (instead of travel for work), tennis
- Wednesday – 4 mile run after work
- Thursday – rest, dinner out with tennis buds
- Friday – rest, mah Jong
- Saturday – long run, watch the hubby in tennis championship matches, dinner with Wineglass ladies
- Sunday – watch the hubby in tennis championship match, boating after
This week’s Guest Host is Madhuri @ Ponder ‘N’ Wonder .