- Monday – A chilly rainy day so I caught up with things around the house, went to the gym and did some errands. A needed rest day on Memorial Day.
- Tuesday – A scheduled rest day and I played my last indoor tennis.
- Wednesday – Off to NYC for work. I took the train and after I checked into my hotel, the rain had stopped so I hopped on the subway and went for a run. I intended to go to Central Park but wound up on Riverside Dr. so ran along the Hudson River instead..
- Thursday – Indoors all day for work but I did squeeze in a walk during lunch and another run in the evening. This time along the East River. Central Park will have to wait until my next trip to NYC. (June 19).
- Friday – Another day in NYC for work. Took a walk at lunch and then took the train home in the evening. Rest day #3.
- Saturday – Today I ran the Freihofer’s Run for Women, my favorite local race. The energy of this race is addictive and I always meet so many new and old faces.
I added another 5K afterward to complete my ZOOMA Virtual 10k race.
Then the hubby (who had been playing tennis) and I headed up North to meet some lake friends for dinner.
- Sunday – I would have liked to go boating again today but the weather did not cooperate. So I went to the gym and did some errands.
15.5 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days
- Monday – 4 miles
- Tuesday – rest, travel to Liverpool for work, tm??
- Wednesday – rest, work in Liverpool, travel home
- Thursday –6 miles with Alyssa
- Friday – 3 miles, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest, boating
- Sunday – 5k race (volunteering for STEM) + 5 miles
Happy Running! How is your running going? Is your weather cooperating?