I wish I could run tomorrow but I’ll be working out of town plus it is supposed to rain (again!!)
What a better time to reflect on WHY I RUN!!
- because it makes me feel good.
- because it makes me feel healthy.
- because it makes me feel active.
- because it makes feel younger.
- because it’s a challenge.
- because it gives me time to be alone.
- because it makes me set goals.
- because it gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- because it makes my day start better.
- because it makes a bad day end better.
- because it helps me enjoy fresh air and scenic routes.
- Because I get to travel to race in different places.
- because I get to meet some awesome people who are runners (in person and virtually).
- to inspire others to become runners
- so that I can eat more desserts.
- so I can listen to music I like as loud as I like.
- as fast or slow as I want.
- until I feel like stopping.
- wherever I choose
- alone or with thousands of others.
- to support a cause.
- to get a medal.
- to a get a tech shirt and other swag.
- because I can.
- until I can’t.
Since today is Tuesday, I’m linking up with these wonderful ladies:
Why do you run? Did you run today?