- Monday – I was supposed to go out to dinner & movie after work but instead I went shopping to check out the after Christmas sales at the mall. Didn’t spent a lot but got some steps in.
- Tuesday – I squeezed in a run before tennis. It was 40 degrees – felt like a heat wave.
After tennis, the tennis ladies celebrated with a dinner out (yes another.)
- Wednesday – Decided to go for another after work run due to the impending snowstorm.
- Thursday– A hair appointment was the only activity I had today. Snow hit us again. But at least we didn’t get as much as predicted.
- Friday – Despite yesterday’s snow, the roads were clear enough and I did go for a run before my evening mah jongg game.
- Saturday – A scheduled rest day to do errands, get things done around the house, and rest up for New Year’s Eve. A quiet evening of a movie and dinner with the hubby.
- Sunday – I ran my first HMRRC winter series run of the season and my first race of 2017. Th e weather was perfect for running (though a little windy). I loved starting the year off with a “relaxing” free race.
18 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – 3 mile run
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday –4 mile run with Alyssa
- Thursday – rest day, dinner & a movie with BFF
- Friday – 4 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest day
- Sunday – 7 mile run
Once again, I am linking up for the Weekly Wrap hosted by these wonderful bloggers Holly @ HoHoRuns and Tricia @ MissSippiPiddlin. See rules here.
Happy Running! How is your running going?
You’ve kicked off 2017 in a great way! Congrats on that AG award. Bread, huh?
Yup. I post a pic when I buy my loaf there. Better than another medal.
That is the way to get this year started on the right foot (pun intended)! Congrats on the award. You’re the speedy lady. Those running the half were grateful you stuck with the 5k. 😉 We celebrated with a quiet NYE as well. After dinner out, we watched Snowden. It was very interesting. Here’s to a wonderful 2017! Thanks for linking, Darlene!
A free race sounds like a great way to start the year! Cheers!
It was fun.
That’s a cute picture of you running in the snow! 🙂
Thanks and this one only took one take LOL
another AG award, congrats!! You’re unstoppable 😉
no – just old LOL
What a great way to start the year! We haven’t had any snow yet ….
Ours is melted already but we’ll probably get more soon.
A heat wave at 40 degrees …you crack me up! 🙂 Great way to start the year with a race and an age group win!! Congratulations and Happy New Year, Darlene!
Thanks and same to you.