- Monday – I was supposed to go out to dinner & movie after work but instead I went shopping to check out the after Christmas sales at the mall. Didn’t spent a lot but got some steps in.
- Tuesday – I squeezed in a run before tennis. It was 40 degrees – felt like a heat wave.
After tennis, the tennis ladies celebrated with a dinner out (yes another.)
- Wednesday – Decided to go for another after work run due to the impending snowstorm.
- Thursday– A hair appointment was the only activity I had today. Snow hit us again. But at least we didn’t get as much as predicted.
- Friday – Despite yesterday’s snow, the roads were clear enough and I did go for a run before my evening mah jongg game.
- Saturday – A scheduled rest day to do errands, get things done around the house, and rest up for New Year’s Eve. A quiet evening of a movie and dinner with the hubby.
- Sunday – I ran my first HMRRC winter series run of the season and my first race of 2017. Th e weather was perfect for running (though a little windy). I loved starting the year off with a “relaxing” free race.
18 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – 3 mile run
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday –4 mile run with Alyssa
- Thursday – rest day, dinner & a movie with BFF
- Friday – 4 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest day
- Sunday – 7 mile run
Happy Running! How is your running going?