I’d tell you that December just flew by. It seems like I was just writing my goals and now it’s January.
As I have done every month, I would tell you how I did on my December Goals.
- Run 3-4 times each week (no matter how cold it gets.) YES!
I continue to run 3-4 miles during the week trying to vary my running courses.
- Walk while at work especially on rest days. NOT REALLY.
I got lazy! And we had a warm December too.
- Continue long runs on the weekend to train for half marathon #17 on February 7. YES!
- Complete a 5k race under 29 minutes. One YES and one NO.
- Complete a half marathon under 2:20. NOPE!
- Run at least 85 miles. YES!
- Continue going to yoga. YES!
I went to Heartspace twice.
- Avoid gaining weight (while attending holiday parties) ??? Doubtful.
- Spend time with my mentee. YES!
I saw her & the kids on Christmas Day and we also went to Canvas, Corks & Forks to celebrate her birthday.
- Start knitting again. YES!
I started knitting a lace infinity scarf.
I would update you on all the other things that I have done this past month (that don’t relate to running.)
- I had a great time in Florida visiting my friends as part of my race-cation. I spend time in both Delray Beach and Jupiter seeing the sites (despite the awful weather.)
- I went to NYC with my friends We saw all the store windows decorated for the holidays and did walking tour of the best food in Greenwich Village.
I normally would now outline my January goals.
I’ll write about my NO GOALS 2016 in a later post.
Happy Running! How was your December? Anything exciting planned for January? What would you share with me over coffee?