- Run 3-4 times each week. YES!
- Get some strength training or yoga done. SOME! Used the machines at my free gym once a week.
- Go for a walk several times a week at work. RARELY!
- Run a 5K race or two. YES! 2 5ks.
- Improve my speed. YES! Both 5ks were under 29 minutes.
- Keep my weight in check.?? Still haven’t put a new battery in my scale.
- Run at least 70 miles. YES! 73 miles!
- Lots of boating weekends.
- Lots of (too many) meals out with friends
- Trip to NYC with friends
- Read several good books
- Run 3-4 times each week.
- Start longer runs on the weekend in preparation for Half marathon #15.
- Walk at work on days that I don’t run.
- Go to the gym at least once a week.
- Run before work to avoid the heat.
- Run a race or 2.
- Run at least 75 miles.
- Spend time with my mentee & sons.
Happy Running! How was your July? Anything exciting planned for August?