This week’s topic is: Show us your year in bling!
Believe it or not, I did run
21 22 in-person races this year.
Not as many as pre-pandemic years so my bling stash is lower but still, I am very proud of each medal that I received/earned.
- Publix Half Marathon in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Helderberg to Hudson Half Marathon
- Run 4 the River Half Marathon
- Smuttynose Rockfest Half Marathon in NH
- Upstate Classic Half Marathon
Other distances: (5.7m, 10m, 5k, 10k)
- Prospect Mountain Road Race
- Miles Along the Mohawk
- Freihofer Run for Women
- Troy Turkey Trot
- Hot Chocolate 15K
- Feel the Bern 5k
- NYCRuns Challenge
- Numerous free Strava and NYRR Virtual races
Age Group Awards:
- Bacon Hill Bonanza – 1st
- Rabbit Ramble – 1st
- Run for the Roses – 2nd
- Whipple City – 1st
- Malta 5k – 3rd
- Summer Smith Memorial – 1st
- Upstate Classic – 2nd
- Troy Turkey Trot – 3rd
Happy Running! What is your favorite bling from 2021? Please share.