After an exciting two weeks of vacationing, celebrating and racing, this week was kinda dull.
Some weeks are like that.
But there was some running, walking, biking and hiking. I was selected as a Zensah Ambassador.
So life is good.
- Monday – A rainy dreary day. I had a dentist appointment in the morning and was hoping that I could squeeze in a run between raindrops before going back to work.
- Tuesday – A very busy work day so a rest from running but a long walk after work with friends.
- Wednesday – Today SOAR group runs resumed. Women gather every two weeks at 6 pm to run and socialize. The first meeting was at UAlbany. The time of the run doesn’t excite me since I only work until 4 pm but it gives me the opportunity to run with others and meet new runners.
- Thursday – I decided today that my lunch run would include some speedwork. So I drove so I could run some 200s on the HS track.
After work, I again met friends to walk on the rail trail.
- Friday – Another rest day. I decided to take the bike out during my lunch break. I didn’t ride far or long (need to get those muscles back in shape.)
And hit the trails after work on this beautiful day.
- Saturday – Long Run Saturday. I got to see the Florida runners for the first time in eons. We started on the rail trail at different times to run different distances. Of course, we all gathered after for brunch.
The rest of the day was spent grocery shopping, laundry, weeding and TAXES.
- Sunday – Started out this gorgeous day with a waterfall hike.
Afterward, I completed another nearby but much shorter waterfall hike.
The rest of day was spent outdoors, weeding (X training, right?) Depending on if and when we get thunderstorms, I may go on another nearby hike or bike ride.
This Coming Week on the Run–
- Monday – run at lunch, belated birthday dinner out with BFF
- Tuesday – rest day, walk with friends
- Wednesday –run after work
- Thursday – run at lunch, walk with friends
- Friday – rest day
- Saturday – Bacon Hill Bonanza 5k + 7 miles
- Sunday – rest day, hike or boating
This Coming Week on the Blog –
- Tuesday – Prospect Mountain Road Race Recap
- Friday – Tips for Hiking Alone
I encourage you to do the same. Grab the graphic, drop your link on the host blogs and play along! Please be sure to always comment on the HOST’s blogs, as well as visit and comment on as many other blogs as you can.
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any in-person races planned? Any vacations planned? Please share.