After one week of not traveling for work, for the next four weeks I will be back on the road. Sigh.
And still trying to train for NYCM.
Last Week –
- Monday – Long drive to Rochester but after my set-up, I had time to go for a run. I haven’t been here in a while but I used to come here often so at least I knew places to run. My favorite is along Lake Ontario. It was beautiful with perfect weather.
- Tuesday – After a tough day at work, a run was just what I needed. I decided to head to the Erie Canal path. Again perfect running weather and a Skirt Sports ambassador meet up at Schoen Place.
- Wednesday – Running three days in a row is not what I normally do but this was a short one and back along Lake Ontario.
Then a stop for ice cream.
- Thursday – Last night in Rochester and another run along the Erie Canal but in the opposite direction from Tuesday. Wish this weather would last forever.
- Friday – Rest day. Long drive home. Pooped.
- Saturday – Long Run Day with my Sole Sisters. Since I’m skipping a long run on Oct 5, I decided to run 18 and postpone my cutback run until next weekend. I ran 4 miles solo, then 5 more with Judy, and finally 4.5 with Barbara. I finish the last 4.5 miles alone. I’m not gonna lie. IT WAS HARD!!!!
After brunch, I had a much needed hair appt. Then errands and out to celebrate a friend’s b-day (while the hubby was on our boat.)
- Sunday – No boating today. I was at a Mah Jongg weekend away. Some of us, including me, just went for the day. Fun to play and relax. Hopefully, next Sunday, I’ll be back on the boat.