Last week –
- Monday – A long work day but I was close to a place where I like to run so I planned to run. there before it got too dark. But it was drizzling and a coworker invited me out to dinner so I caved. Rest day.
- Tuesday – Another long work day and originally I thought it would be a rest day since I was going to a holiday tennis dinner. But I had enough time to squeeze in a run (in freezing temps) and Christmas shopping before dinner.
- Wednesday – Back to NYC for the last time this year. I got there early enough to get my run done (on the High Line) and a visit to the new Starbucks Roastery
before going to see Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden. I love him!!!!!!! And the concert did not disappoint.
- Thursday – Tired after a late night but it was my last night in NYC (until Feb 2019) so I planned to go to Central Park to meet Cari for a run. Rain got in the way of our run but not our evening together.
We got plenty of steps and conversation in on the High Line, the Standard Hotel, Starbucks Roastery and Chelsea Market.
- Friday – Another rest day. The third this week. But no time to run since I had to take the train home after work. (Beside it rained ALL DAY.)
- Saturday – Long run Saturday with the Sole Sisters. This week we chose the Delmar Rail Trail. It was followed by brunch, of course.
Then in the evening I celebrated Christmas with a dinner out with my hubby, my stepson and his fiancee.
- Sunday – Rest Day and catch up day around the house including errands.
and finishing my Christmas shopping.Nope, my laptop died so I drowned my sorrows on wine with a friend.
This Coming Week –
- Monday –3 miles
- Tuesday – Day OFF, 3 miles, visit to my mentee & sons, Christmas dinner and movie
- Wednesday – rest day, after work birthday dinner and movie with my BFF
- Thursday –
rest day, hair appt.3 miles
- Friday –
3 miles, rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – 8 miles with my Sole Sisters (time to start training for the Feb. 10 half marathon), hair appt.
- Sunday -rest day
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Any big races on the horizon? What are your plans for Christmas? Please share.