- Monday – Alyssa & I had to switch our weekly run from Thursday to today. We were both dragging but it was fun to catch up.
- Tuesday – Another work travel day. The weather was quite summer-like and I was able to get a run in along Onondaga Lake.
After dinner, I went back to the lake to catch the sunset (and an ice cream cone).
- Wednesday -I got in one more run along the lake before the drive home. Boy was it a hot one!! Has summer returned?
- Thursday – It was a rest day and I needed it!!! I also needed to do some errands after work.
- Friday – Just a short run at Ualbany before mah jongg. Yes, the summer humidity is here!!
- Saturday – We decided to switch it up and go boating today rather than Sunday. The weather was gorgeous.
Afterwards, we went out to an Italian restaurant for dinner.
- Sunday – So many choices. A 5k, 10k, 15k, 2.9, 5.8, half marathon or long run. Which one did I choose?
Unfortunately I got rear-ended on the way home. I stopped at a red light, the young girl behind did not. I am fine. The car can be repaired.
27 miles done.
- Monday – rest day
- Tuesday – 4 mile run in Rochester
- Wednesday – rest day
- Thursday – 4 miles with Alyssa
- Friday – rest day, mah Jong
- Saturday – 10k race – TAPER time
- Sunday – rest day and boating
Please link up for the Weekly Wrap hosted by these wonderful bloggers Holly @ HoHoRuns and Tricia @ MissSippiPiddlin. See rules here.
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.
Great week! Yeah I know what ya mean, it almost feels like it is still summer out and not fall like at all. Temps were in the mid 80s here for the week.
It’s actually warmer than most of the summer…. Crazy weather.
Yeah, we had a return of heat and humidity this weekend too 😦 I’m glad you were safe after the accident! Like you said, the car can be fixed. I hope there isn’t too much damage.
Not too bad. Just an inconvenience.
Sorry about the car accident – glad you weren’t hurt, but there’s a nice blip for you to deal with now. 😦
It seems very unfair to be dealing with heat and humidity when autumn weather is supposed to be happening right around now, doesn’t it?
Yes. I expected it during the summer. Now that the leaves are turning, it should be a little cooler, right?
Ugh. Sorry about the car. Glad you’re ok. Yes summer’s back here too and the humidity’s a killer. Can’t wait to hear more about that half!
I’ll post the recap on Wed.
Well of course you chose the half marathon! I wouldn’t expect anything less from Darlene, the racer! 🙂 Can’t wait to read the recap!
I love the ‘memorial rock’ you placed for your friend…. so sweet!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You know me well.
ha! I’m going with the 13.1 for my prediction 😉 Bummer on the idiot girl in the car behind you….
You are correct. Yes and inconvenient
Oh, no. My twin sister car was rear-ended? I’m glad you are OK. That sunset picture looks a lot like the one we use for the Weekly Wrap. You can never capture too many of those! Good job with on the half marathon. Humidity was definitely the theme for most people this week. Thanks for linking!
My car is sad but will survive.
Summer time heat and it’s twin, humidity was back here too! highs in 90’s low not out of the 70’s! Please bring back fall! I so enjoy your sunrise and sunset pictures!
What? Accident? So glad your ok! 😦 That sucks it happened to you!
I know. It’s warm here. I love sunsets on the water. Wish I lived nearby.