- Monday – Alyssa & I had to switch our weekly run from Thursday to today. We were both dragging but it was fun to catch up.
- Tuesday – Another work travel day. The weather was quite summer-like and I was able to get a run in along Onondaga Lake.
- Wednesday -I got in one more run along the lake before the drive home. Boy was it a hot one!! Has summer returned?
- Thursday – It was a rest day and I needed it!!! I also needed to do some errands after work.
- Friday – Just a short run at Ualbany before mah jongg. Yes, the summer humidity is here!!
- Saturday – We decided to switch it up and go boating today rather than Sunday. The weather was gorgeous.
Afterwards, we went out to an Italian restaurant for dinner.
- Sunday – So many choices. A 5k, 10k, 15k, 2.9, 5.8, half marathon or long run. Which one did I choose?
Unfortunately I got rear-ended on the way home. I stopped at a red light, the young girl behind did not. I am fine. The car can be repaired.
27 miles done.
- Monday – rest day
- Tuesday – 4 mile run in Rochester
- Wednesday – rest day
- Thursday – 4 miles with Alyssa
- Friday – rest day, mah Jong
- Saturday – 10k race – TAPER time
- Sunday – rest day and boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.