- Monday – Sometimes you have to miss a run for some fun. Today was a tradition. The 32nd time having breakfast at the Saratoga Race Track with a former coworker. In recent years, we have added on staying for the races. RaIn was forecast but lucky for us, not a drop fell until we were on our way home.
- Tuesday. Had to drive to Rochester for work. Took advantage of the nice weather to get a run in on the Canal.
- Wednesday – Nothing exciting happened today except for work and a long drive back afterwards. Before I left for home, I was told that there was a nearby trail. So I set out for a short 2 mile run.
- Thursday – I ran with Alyssa for our weekly run date. The Thursday night concerts had ended so we were able to run at the Corning bike path on the Hudson River.
- Friday – A scheduled rest day. Unfortunately I couldn’t enjoy it since I had to go to a wake.
- Saturday – Today I proctored the MPREs as a favor for a friend and then went for a run before the predicted rain (which didn’t arrive until evening.) I’d liked to say that the run was uneventful but it was far from that. I’ll just list a few things go that went wrong: forgot my socks, started at noon, sunshine, humidity, hunger, new route, unsavory neighborhood, missed the entrance to the trail, tired, no watch, phone died.
The good news was that there were bridges, dogs and a downhill mile.
- Sunday – A weekend would not be complete without a trip to the lake. Perfect weather. Perfect place for a rest day.
- Monday – 4 mile run
- Tuesday – 4 mile run along the lake in Liverpool
- Wednesday – rest, drive home from Liverpool
- Thursday – 4 mile run with Alyssa
- Friday – rest, mah Jong
- Saturday – rest, train to NYC
- Sunday – France 8k run in NYC
This week’s Guest Host is Michelle @Running With Attitude
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.