- Monday – After a rainy Sunday, today was beautiful. I took a walk to the park at work.
This is my first Monday without a Freihofer Training run so I asked Judy if she would join me for a run in the Crossings. And she was nice enough to postpone her run until I was done with work.
- Tuesday – Today was a rest day. Just a walk at lunch and my Tuesday after work tennis group was scheduled to resume after a month off. Now we play outdoors until fall.
Unfortunately we got rained out. So guess what I did? I went to the gym. Shocker I know.
- Wednesday – Today was the last STEM training run until the big race on Sunday. I was excited to see who would show up (since I haven’t gone in weeks.) The weather was quite chilly and I was paired with the slower runners. So I didn’t get the workout that I wouldn’t have liked but it was rewarding to be motivating the STEM participants to run.
- Thursday – The cool windy weather continued. I debated running after work but decided to just rest and hit the gym AGAIN.
- Friday – I went to a conference in the morning so had no time to even go for a walk. Then work stuff got in the way of the 5K that I had planned to run after work. My first non-injury DNS 😦
- Saturday – Rain and wind interfered with my first day on the boat (Re-scheduled for next weekend!!) Did some gardening instead.
- Sunday – I thought that I would run a 5K race today. But they decided that volunteers would not officially run the race just run along side a STEM participant. Boy, was it rewarding. I had tears in my eyes the whole time. These ladies were awesome.
- Monday – First day of unemployment, 3 miles with friends
- Tuesday – rest, tennis?
- Wednesday – 4 mile run with a new friend
- Thursday – rest, hair appt
- Friday – 4 mile run, STEM celebration
- Saturday – rest, boating?
- Sunday – 9 miles
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?