- Monday – Another Florida vacation day – running, playing tennis, tennis lessons then off to the beach. Of course, we ate dinner out in another great restaurant.
- Tuesday – We couldn’t have gotten luckier with the weather. Yes, it was very hot and very humid but I loved it. Again. I got up early and went for a short run.
Today we played tennis but didn’t have a lesson. Instead we went to the Naples Botanical Gardens followed by the beach.
- Wednesday – Last day of vacation. I went for my last morning run. Then we played tennis and I went for a long walk with a friend. We packed and relaxed at the pool until it was time to leave.
We had a late flight home so ate dinner at the airport.
- Thursday – Back to reality. After 7 days in a row of running, I did not run today. I did go for a walk at lunch. I must have brought the Florida weather home with me because it was just as warm (but not as humid.)
- Friday – I missed my STEM runners so I planned to run with them after work instead of mah jongg. But they didn’t show 😦
- Saturday – Off to Vermont to prepare for my half marathon. As soon as I arrived, AJH & I headed out to the expo. Then we went out to lunch, walked around the waterfront and spent a relaxing evening at AJH’s.
- Sunday – VCM relay – 20th half marathon done as the second half of a marathon. Proud to have finished upright in a puddle of sweat especially since it was cancelled due to extreme heat when I was only at mile 5.
26 miles done with 5 runs and 2 rest days.
- Monday – day off – rest
- Tuesday – 3 mile run or rest
- Wednesday – STEM run, GOTR event
- Thursday – 3 mile run
- Friday – rest, packet pick up
- Saturday – Freihofer 5K race
- Sunday – rest, boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races? Enjoy your Memorial Day!