So today is my last race for 2022!!!
My 34th of the year.
I must say it’s been a fairly good racing year.
No PRs but many age group awards, some new races, a few out of town races and zero injuries!!!
- Sunday – A little tired from my NYC adventures but still needed to get moving…
Just a short local hike (sorry no pics)
Unpacking, laundry, grocery shopping, errands, etc.
- Monday – #Nevermissamonday….
With a busy week ahead, I squeezed in a lunch run on the rail trail.
And I bumped into my running friend Barbara… we walked and chatted for a bit. Unfortunately I had to get back home to work.
- Tuesday – Busy work day but again, I ran at lunch. I had less time so I stayed in the ‘hood…
and after work, I attended a book talk with a friend
- Wednesday – Too busy at work to run and the weather was less than ideal so I took a rest day.
And got my nails done…
- Thursday – Back to teaching in person so I could only drive to UAlbany after work to get my run done. I was lucky that my running friend from Fla was in town and we ran together with another friend (and then had dinner together.)
- Friday – Another rest day due to in person teaching, and other stuff…
But I did get together with the mah jongg ladies that evening.
- Saturday – I had decided to only walk with my running friends this morning (becuse I had a race the next day) but they thought it was too cold.
Plan B: a long run with Stan and Sherry followed by brunch.
Then in the evening, we had our annual potluck dinner.
- Sunday – Doug Bowden Winter Series #1
A local running club sponsors five free races during the winter. Each race has varying distances. I chose the short one today..
Hope I get it done before the snow…
This Coming Week on the Run–
- Monday – DAY OFF – run with friends, hike
- Tuesday – Drive to LI for work, run
- Wednesday – work on LI, run?
- Thursday – drive home after work, rest day
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – Long Run, family dinner out
- Sunday – hike
This Coming Week on the Blog –
- Tuesday – Ted Corbitt 15K Race Recap
- Friday – The Benefit of Shoe Insoles
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races run or planned for the end of the year? Getting ready for the holidays? Any parties planned or attended? Please share.
I encourage you to do the same. Grab the graphic, drop your link on the host blogs and play along! Please be sure to always comment on the HOST’s blogs, as well as visit and comment on as many other blogs as you can.