If you celebrate, hope you had a nice holiday.
I did a lot of celebrating the previous week so Christmas for us was sorta lowkey. No gift exchange just time with the family.
Did you enjoy this fitness challenge? I admit I had to google most of them and then adapt them for me.
And lastly, I am blessed to have support and inspiration from my blogging friends:
- Sunday – A early impromptu afternoon hike with a friend to work off some calories.
because in the evening I attended my mah jongg book club followed by our re-scheduled anniversary dinner – 13 years and counting!!
- Monday – #nevermissamonday so I had to squeeze my run in during lunch since I volunteer after work. I loved my before work run last week but it was 15 degrees!! Nope not today.
- Tuesday – I was going to squeeze in another lunch run but a friend agreed to run with me after work. Our last run through the lights in the park… so much fun!
A nice surprise came in the mail – my age group award from the Troy Turkey Trot
- Wednesday – Today was a rest day. But I did meet friends after work for a walk.
- Thursday – I got up early and planned my sunrise run but feels like 10 degrees sent me back indoors for a cup of coffee.
I did get it done at lunch when it was a little warmer.
After work, we met to play mah jongg since Christmas Eve was on Friday night.
- Friday -Iffy weekend weather prompted me to get out there for at least a short run. Not in the morning…surprise snowfall!!
Eventually it did stop snowing and I ran on the roads in town during lunch.
- Saturday – Christmas Day!! And a rainy one!! Long run postponed until Sunday!
My hubby and I agreed not to get each other gifts.
- Sunday – Re-scheduled Long Run. Location TBA depending the state of the bike paths. I also begged for company. I HATE to run alone for 11 miles. And my friend Sherry accepted to share 8 of them.
4 MILES to go to meet my 1000 MILE goal for the year. And so I did it!!!!!!!!!!!
This Coming Week on the Run–
- Monday – run, walk with BFF
- Tuesday – run
- Wednesday – rest day
- Thursday – run
- Friday -rest day, New Year’s Eve out with friends (but Sebastian Maniscalco show cancelled 😦 )
- Saturday – Winter Series #2 race (+more miles)
- Sunday – rest day, hiking
This Coming Week on the Blog –
- Tuesday – Albany Last Run Race Recap
- Friday – Runfessions
I encourage you to do the same. Grab the graphic, drop your link on the host blogs and play along! Please be sure to always comment on the HOST’s blogs, as well as visit and comment on as many other blogs as you can.
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any in-person races planned? How did you celebrate on Christmas Eve and Day? What are your plans for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day? Please share.