Two days of boating, only four days of work and no work travel. Great week! And it was also WEEK 1 for NYCM Training. 17 more weeks to go!
Last Week –
- Monday – The rain over the weekend cooled down the humidity but not really the temps. I was glad to have had company on my after work run at UAlbany.
- Tuesday – I thought about playing tennis but it was a nice day so I chose running instead. Since it was a last minute decision, I was solo. I chose Washington Park because I had not run there in a while.
- Wednesday – Yup, three days in a row of running but two rest days to follow. Today I was with my friend Heidi, whom I had not seen in a month. We ran on the rail trail near my home. And it was HOT!! (over 90 degrees!)
- Thursday – Woo Hoo! Day off. Many of my friends were running a July 4th race but as I always do, I headed up to spend the day on the lake with the hubby. No place I’d rather be on a hot day (not even racing).
- Friday – Unfortunately I was back at work. A quiet day since many people took the day off. Then there was mah jongg in the evening.
- Saturday – Long run Saturday with the Sole Sisters. Still not running really long but longer than the week days. We chose the Zim Smith Trail (because we like to eat at Leah’s Cakery after.) It was very hot and very humid. Although there were 7 of us, we all ran solo since we had different distances to run and we run at different paces. Still a fun time as we chatted a long time at brunch.
- Sunday – Rest Day! And Boating Sunday!! The weather had cooled down from yesterday’s rain but it was still a lovely sunny day on the lake.