Last week –
- Monday – A little snow but not enough to prevent me from squeezing in a short run before finishing my Christmas shopping (Why yes, it was the last minute.) But when I went to change, I realized that I had forgotten my tights so the shopping won.
- Tuesday – A early morning run with Jeri, followed by playing Santa, visiting my MIL for a family dinner and then a movie. One busy Christmas Day.
- Wednesday – Still eating and celebrating. This time my BFF’s birthday (dinner and a movie). I did take a lunch walk.
- Thursday – An after work run at UAlbany with some Sole Sisters. Always glad to have company on my runs.
- Friday – Another rest day and finally home to play mah jongg.
- Saturday – Long run Saturday with the Sole Sisters. This week we chose the Nisky Bike Path. We had a big crowd this week. I ran the first 3 miles with Judy & Sherry, the next 5 with just Sherry and the final mile solo.
Our run (of all distances and paces) was followed by brunch, of course.
- Sunday – Was supposed to be a rest day but I decided to take it on NYE instead and run locally followed by a visit to my MIL’s, then catch up day around the house.
This Coming Week –
- Monday -rest day, NYE dinner out & movie
- Tuesday – Day OFF, Winter Series #2 race (3.75m)
- Wednesday – 3 miles (FF Resolution Run)
- Thursday – 3 miles with SS
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – 9 miles with my Sole Sisters (Feb. 10 half marathon training continues)
- Sunday -rest day
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Any big races on the horizon? What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? Please share.