It’s Tuesday so don’t forget to link up with these wonderful ladies:
So as we approach the end of the year, today’s topic is: Evaluate Your 2018 goals
I did not set any goals for the year. But instead, last January, I made some predictions.
Let’s see if any of them came true.
- I will run more miles on the treadmill this year than any other year.
Um. I don’t think so. I think I ran twice on a hotel treadmill and not more than 3 miles each time.
- I will run at least 25 races and one will be another Rock n Roll race.
YES! I think I ran about 30 races and I ran the RnR 5k and Half Marathon in Montreal.
- I will not get my hubby to run a race with me.
This is true. He did not run with me but I did get him to do ONE hike.
- I will speak French at one of my races.
Oui. Oui. I ran the 20Km de Paris (and RNR Montreal).
- I will win at least five age group awards.
I think so. LOL. At my age, it happens. I think I won over 20 AG awards.
I even won an AG award at 3 of my half marathons which is always a surprise.
Here are just a few:
- I will have run 1000 miles by the end of the year (unless I get injured.)
Nope! I was not injured. I just had too much fun, I guess. I shortened my weekend long runs and skipped some weekday runs. I ran over 900 so I’m still content.
- I will not PR at any distance this year.
Wrong! 5k, 5 Mile and 15K PRs at age 65!!
So I accurately predicted 3 out of 6. 50-50. Not too bad.
Happy Running! How did you do on your 2018 Goals?