Yes. Rain, heat, humidity and more rain.
Though I was in NYC last weekend, I had to go back on Monday for work.
At least running in the city never gets old.
- Monday – After a long rainy train ride to NYC and to and from Queens, I set out for a hot humid run along the Hudson River heading south. It rained on and off but never hard.
- Tuesday – A long day of work is never complete without a run. This time I headed north along the Hudson. Again it was raining lightly when I started running but it didn’t rain hard until the last few blocks of my long walk home.
- Wednesday – Another tiring work day but tonight I had plans to meet blogger Cari in Central Park to run. It was very hot and we may have walked and talked more than we ran. Lol
- Thursday – Hot again but the second day in a row without rain. I was tired and thought about hitting up a Broadway show but I like to save that for a rainy day. So I dragged myself on the bus and headed out for a slog along the East River all the way to the Manhattan Bridge. Then took the subway back from Chinatown.
- Friday – Finally a rest day cause I had to take the train home that night. And guess what? It was raining when I got home.
- Saturday – Rain was forecast for my long run day with the Sole Sisters. And yes, it was raining when we woke up so we postponed our miles until Sunday. Of course the rain stopped for a few hours so we could have run. But I used the day to relax and catch up after being away in a NYC for 7 days straight.
- Sunday – Boating Sunday. Well it got delayed until I got my 10 Mile run in. It was fun seeing my running buds again but I had to rush home after to join the hubby on the lake so I didn’t get to brunch with them.
This Coming Week –
- Monday – rest day, track day with MP
- Tuesday – 3 miles, tennis, mall walk with BFF
- Wednesday – Hump Day 5k??
- Thursday – 3 miles
- Friday – rest day, drive to Schroon R.
- Saturday – rest day, tennis, hiking at Schroon R.
- Sunday – 11 miles
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Is the humidity killing your running mojo?Please share.