Since it’s Tuesday, I’m linking up with these wonderful ladies:
Today’s topic is: Summer Running Goals Update
Wow! Where did the summer go??
I don’t make running goals. But back in June, at the beginning of the summer, I listed 5 things that I wanted to do this summer. I hope I still have time to complete them all:
1. Go Hiking
2. Play Tennis
3. Eat in an Outdoor Restaurant
4. Go to the Race Track
5. Run a New Race
So here’s how it is going so far:
1. I have not really gone hiking yet. I did go on a walk on a trail to a waterfall. But I hope before summer’s end to go on a real hike in the Adirondacks.
3. I did eat outdoors at a local restaurant and one overlooking the Mohawk River as well as one overlooking Lake George.
4. My friend and I did get to have breakfast at the Saratoga Race Track and then stay for the races.
5. I ran one new race, the Adirondack 15K Race to the Lakes and it was lots of fun. I had also planned to run the Governor’s Island 5K but it was cancelled.
So not a bad summer considering all the traveling I have had to do for work. I hope to add some more fun activities next summer like SUP, kayaking, outdoor yoga, trail running, etc.
Happy Running! What was your summer bucket list? Did you do any of these activities? Which ones? Did you make running goals? If so, where do you stand with those?