Last week –
- Monday – I was hoping the rain would hold off until I was done with my run. It did not.
- Tuesday – Another rainy day and a drive to Liverpool for work. It poured during the entire drive and then when I arrived, the sun came out. The temps had dropped and it was windy but I didn’t care. I ran along the lake on a clear path. It was a heavenly 4 miles.
- Wednesday – A long work day and drive home. I was tired and it was getting dark but I headed to the lake and ran a quick 2 miles. Quick because I froze. 8 degrees with windchill and it was soooo windy.
- Thursday – A scheduled dinner with my ladies buds left no time to run. The frigid temps and wind returned so I didn’t feel too bad.
- Friday – My re-scheduled hair appt. turned this day into a second rest day in a row. Afterwards, I rushed off to my weekly mah jongg game.
- Saturday – I feel lucky to have friends to run with on the weekend. Today we took a chance that the Corning Bike Path would be clear enough to run on. And it was mostly and the sunshine and breakfast after made for a pleasant run.
- Sunday – My second race of the year was today – HMRRC Winter Series #4 (3M, 15K or 30K). Since I ran 7 miles the day before, I used the race as a recovery run and only ran the 3 miler. The weather was perfect and I even won my age group.
This Coming Week –
- Monday – 4 miles
- Tuesday – 2 miles on the treadmill, tennis
- Wednesday – 3.5 miles, mall walk with BFF
- Thursday – rest day
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg chez moi
- Saturday – Polar Cap Race (4m) + 4 miles more, Lake George Winter Carnival
- Sunday – rest day, HOT YOGA