Last week –
- Monday – It was cold and there was snow/slush/ice on the ground in most places so I opted to run at UAlbany because it is always cleared…and it was.
- Tuesday – A rest day because it was snowing and I was scheduled to play tennis anyway.
- Wednesday – I took the train (which left an hour late) to Manhattan for work. After I went to and from Queens, I ran to the East River to run along the bike path in the evening.
Then I ran back to the hotel via Madison Square Park with a stop at rooftop bar for something warm to drink.
- Thursday – I worked all day in Queens but when I returned to Manhattan, I took the subway to Central Park. I ran the same route as last week and then ran through the city back to my hotel.
- Friday – Again I worked all day in Queens and then took the train home…no time to run today.
- Saturday – Back to my morning run with the Wineglass ladies. This week we chose to run on the Nisky Bike Path. Alyssa, Barbara and I ran 6 miles. It was cold and icy but we slowly got it done. Afterwards the three of us went out to breakfast with Jeri.
Later I celebrated my BFF’s birthday with a movie (Lady Bird) and dinner.
- Sunday – Tonight was an annual tennis holiday party complete with food, drink, entertainment, games and gift exchanging.
Next Week –
- Monday – 3 mile run
- Tuesday – drive to Liverpool, NY for work, 4 mile run thru the Lights of Onondaga Lake State Park?
- Wednesday – 3 mile run?
- Thursday – 2 mile run?, drive home from Liverpool
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 6-8 mile run
- Sunday – rest day
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Any snow yet?? Cold temps? Please share.