- Monday – Off to NYC for work. Staying in Manhattan but working in Queens does complicate things at least on the running front. But today I was able to run. 3 days of rest does a body good because I felt like I could run forever.
- Tuesday – It rained on and off all day. I worked so I didn’t care. Because of the weather, I hadn’t planned to run and went out to dinner with co-workers instead. But of course, the rain stopped and I wish I had run.
- Wednesday – After work, I quickly changed my clothes and headed toward the East River. Perfect in every way.
- Thursday – Last day in NYC. Had to run, right? So after work I hopped the subway to Central Park. Ran around the park and ended with some retail therapy.
- Friday – Work and then the train home. Too pooped to run anyway.
- Saturday – Had 12 on the schedule Didn’t want to run alone so met up with some of the Wineglass group early early. I wound up running a speedy 10 Miles with Alyssa and then joined everyone else for breakfast.
I spent the rest of the day at Ellms Family Farm with Amanda and the kids.
- Sunday – just catching up on everything neglected all week including rest. Ended the day with dinner and drinks out with the hubby and two friends.
27 miles done.
- Monday – 3 miles with Alyssa and Jeri, Mall walk with bff
- Tuesday – drive to Rochester, 4 miles
- Wednesday – rest, after work drive to Liverpool
- Thursday – 4 miles in Liverpool
- Friday – 2 miles in Liverpool??, drive home
- Saturday – 8-12 Mile Run
- Sunday – rest, mah jongg anniversary dinner
Please link up for the Weekly Wrap hosted by these wonderful bloggers Holly @ HoHoRuns and Tricia @ MissSippiPiddlin.
And with Jess @ the Right Fits and @Jess Runs Atlanta
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.
That’s great that you’re still getting runs in. Enjoy the wind tonight. 🙂
I try. With the weather and schedules, you never know.
Not looking forward to the wind but is better than snow & rain LOL.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’d be slightly freaked out if I got lost/turned around in Central Park! That place looks ginormous.
I am directionally challenged. I entered at 59th st, ran in a circle and exited at 85th. WTH?
You had some beautiful views during the NYC runs! The trip to the farm looks pretty fun too.
A good week inspite of all those hours working!
Great week Darlene! Running, central park and shopping??? That’s an unbeatable combination!
Isn’t it? Sales at the Loft at Times Square
LikeLiked by 1 person
Love the Loft!!
Knew you would.
A corn maze sounds fun! It also looks like your had a wonderful time in NYC. I’ve said it many times, running in Central Park is one of my most favorite memories. It was in November and so pretty! I’ve got to get back. Thanks for linking!
Working is tedious but running keeps me sane. We need a NYC girls racecation.
How fun you go to run in NYC for a few days! I like corn mazes. Some can be very challenging!
Yes. This was. You had to find pieces of a puzzle.
I love that most of us Vegas gals all did our double digit runs this weekend 😉
Love all these NYC runs! You are so ready!
Me too. Don’t know if I’m ready. It is what it is. Lol