Last Week: Recovery & Work = #HoLottaRest
- Monday – First day volunteering with the STEM runners. It’s a Couch to 5k so we were only running for a minute. So after work I went to get my nails done (long over due!!) and then back to run with the STEM ladies. I guess I meant to rest because none of the runners could come.
- Tuesday – Long drive to Buffalo for work. I was worried that I would not get in a run before dark. But I rushed and got it done.
- Wednesday -Long day of work and a long drive home from Buffalo. I thought I might squeeze in a run before I left but it was raining 😦
- Thursday – Had a hair appointment after work so the only time I could run was before work. Well after standing for 8 hours and driving for 5, I felt like I had been hit by a mac truck when I got up so I skipped my run?? No I went to work late and drove to a nearby trail. Just what the doctor ordered. I felt so much better after the run (even if it was very humid out.)
- Friday – Another needed rest day and an evening with my mah Jong friends.
- Saturday – Today I ran one of my favorite fall races, the Apple Run 5k. Another almost PR and a fun time.
After the race, I needed to add more miles since next week’s weather looked rainy and I had another half in 5 weeks. So I drove to Colonie Town Park to meet Judy and run 6 more miles.
- Sunday – Back up to the lake. Could be our last boating day of the season?? Glad that the weather cooperated. A rainy morning but record temps in the afternoon.
16 miles done.
This Week: Back to Normal
- Monday – DAY OFF – 4 miles??
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 miles, STEM group
- Thursday – 4 miles with Alyssa
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – 10K race + 4 more miles
- Sunday – boating???
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.