- Monday – Day off from work for Labor Day and the weather cooperated. The hubby invited some friends to go boating with us. I convinced him to wait so I could meet up with some new running friends and go for a run first. I ran with Judy again who pushed me through another no walking run.
Then we relaxed on the boat and BBQed on one of the islands. A perfect day!!
- Tuesday – Back to Rochester for work. I rained my whole drive there but I got lucky and it stopped by the time I was ready to run. I drove to Lake Ontario and ran on the beach and then on a paved trail. It was awesome. Even collected some sea glass.
- Wednesday – After work, I had to drive to Buffalo and set up for work the next day so no time for a run.
- Thursday – My goal today was after work to find a scenic place in Buffalo to get in a run. It rained on and off all day but stopped by evening and so I headed to Canalside. It was windy, cool and I even got rained on but thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Friday – It was raining when I got out of work and I had a 5 hour drive home so I figured that there would be no running. But the rain stopped and I squeezed in a short one around the city before it started to rain again.
- Saturday – I had hoped to run one of favorite 5ks today but I knew I would be too tired and didn’t sign up. I also had the option of doing my long run with some friends. But I just couldn’t drag myself out of bed that early. So instead I ran later solo.
- Sunday – An earned rest day. And the weather was perfect for a day on the lake. We met up with friends on one of the islands.
28.25 miles done.
- Monday – 4 mile run with Alyssa
- Tuesday – 4 mile run in Liverpool
- Wednesday -2 run in Liverpool
- Thursday – rest
- Friday – 3 mile run, mah Jong
- Saturday – rest day and boating
- Sunday – race or long run
This week’s Guest Host is Sara @ Sara Runs This Town.
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.