- Monday – After my drive to Rochester for work, I headed to Schoen Place to run along the Erie Canal. I ran in the opposite direction from last time and loved it.
- Tuesday – Still in Rochester for work and planned a repeat performance of yesterday’s run. But I stumbled upon a brochure for a lighthouse not too far away (I love lighthouses.) so changed direction.
and some hiking trails.
- Wednesday – After work, I thought about a quick run before heading home but I was beat and had a 4 hour drive. But I had heard that the best ice cream (custard) in Rochester was at Busnell Basin and when I passed a sign, it called out to me LOL. So I had to run in order to justify the treat. And it was definitely worth it.
- Thursday – Cloudy cool day and a needed rest day and hair appointment
- Friday – Another rest day. A cool and fall-like one so I didn’t feel bad about missing a run. And I hosted mah jongg at my house.
- Saturday – I did my long run today. After a late night, I met a running friend at 7:30 am for a mile (I know that’s late for you 5 am girls) and then several others arrived. Some ran 8, Judy ran 10 and I ran 10.25 more miles with this new running partner. She f
orcedmotivated me to run without walking!! My longest run ever without walking. It felt great. Afterward we all went out for breakfast to chat about our upcoming half.
I spent the rest of the day doing all that stuff you don’t have time to do when you work. Since the hubby was out having fun on the lake, I went out in the evening with a friend.
- Sunday – Today was the annual Christmas on the lake party. It is always so much fun but the weather Gods were against us and it rained so they changed it to Saturday. Yes, I chose running over boating but I had Big FOMO.
21.25 miles done.
- Monday – day off from work, 3-4 mile AM run, boating
- Tuesday – 4 mile run in Rochester?
- Wednesday – rest day, work then drive to Buffalo
- Thursday – 4 mile run after work in Buffalo?
- Friday – rest day, work, long drive home
- Saturday – long run or rest day and boating
- Sunday – rest day or race and boating
This week’s Guest Host is Montana from pretty lil mudder.