- Monday – Yes, I was tired after my busy weekend but I still ran and then went for a walk in the mall with my bff.
- Tuesday. Had the day off from work to go to my friend’s funeral. Took advantage of my free time to run with Judy in the morning. She wanted to run 6 miles and I didn’t think I could handle that many after the previous day’s sucky run. So we planned to meet after her 2 mile warm-up and run 4 together. Unfortunately we mixed up the meeting location and only ran 1 1/2 miles together. But it was the best I’ve felt in a long time. You know, one of the rare runs that you feel you could run forever. I think it was that it was the morning and I was trying to run slower than normal. Who knows???
After the funeral and dinner at the family’s house, I played tennis. I was pretty rusty since I hadn’t played in a weeks but it was fun to see my “happy” friends and of course, we went out to dinner after.
- Wednesday – After work, I dragged myself for a run at The Crossings (because I worked today nearby.)
- Thursday – After a long work day, I took a rest day (on a cool perfect running weather day) and instead went out to dinner with my tennis friends. One of the ladies arranged for a Hula lesson beforehand. So much fun.
- Friday – Another rest day. Just because…… I did play mah jongg in the evening
- Saturday – I did my long run today. I thought I’d have company but ended up solo with my podcasts as a companion. The weather was perfect as was my post race snack.
After errands, I watched my hubby play tennis. Unfortunately, our dinner get-together with some running friends got cancelled so I actually stayed home!!
- Sunday – I watched my hubby play tennis again and then we went up to the lake to relax.
We ended the day with dinner at a restaurant on the lake (with a stop for ice cream on the way home 🙂 )
20 miles done.
- Monday – 4 mile run in Rochester (there for work)
- Tuesday – 3 mile run in Rochester
- Wednesday – 2 mile run before leaving Rochester
- Thursday – rest, hair appt
- Friday – rest, mah jongg chez moi
- Saturday – long run
- Sunday – rest, boating, Xmas party in Log Bay (on Lake George)
This week’s Guest Host is Teresa @ Finding Fabulous at Fifty.