- Monday – It was a cold one. But got my run done before grocery shopping and meeting my bff for a walk around the mall.
- Tuesday – A rest day with snow predicted for the evening. Played tennis as usual on Tuesday.
- Wednesday – A busy week prompted me to do two loops of the campus. Thanks to Alyssa keeping me sane.
- Thursday– I was planning a rest day due to a needed hair appointment after work. But I was able to squeeze in a quick one during lunch.
- Friday – Rest day today except for a walk at lunch (after the pizza they fed us.). Did some cooking for tomorrow’s party and then played mah jongg in the evening.
- Saturday – I ran the Polar Cap Race in Lake George. It was very cold 4 miles and the course was hilly but I had a great race and love racing with a friend.
After the post-race refreshments and awards, I decided to add some more miles so I could loosely call it a “long” run. I ran around Lake George and then Bolton Landing. It was even colder than during the race but loved the scenery.
I then had to rush home to go to a very fun Chinese New Years party.
- Sunday – A much needed rest day. Did my Saturday weekend home stuff and spent the afternoon knitting with friends (and eating).
LOVED LADY GAGA!!!!! She’s the best!
22 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – 4 miles
- Tuesday – 3 miles (if no snow)
- Wednesday -rest day unless the rain stops
- Thursday – 6 miles ? with Alyssa
- Friday – 3 miles?, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest day
- Sunday – Winter Series #5 10 Mile Race
Once again, I am linking up for the Weekly Wrap hosted by these wonderful bloggers Holly @ HoHoRuns and Tricia @ MissSippiPiddlin. See rules here.
Happy Running! How is your running going? How is your running weather? Did you watch the Super Bowl?
You always seem to have so much fun!
I try but this coming week, it’s all about work – ugh!! And the weather will suck too.
Running, tennis, knitting, oh my! You are one busy lady! I love your mixture of activities 🙂
Some weeks are like that and then other weeks, there is nothing but work.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You got in a lot of runs this week! Love the ice bench photo
Thanks. It was different so I had to sit on it. Brrr
Oh man, that Polar Cap race does look cold! Congrats on the age group win and PR 🙂 I really enjoyed the Lady Gaga performance as well.
It was cold. And yes Lady Gaga was amazing!!!
Lady Gaga was AMAZING during the half time show. AMAZING. Look at you with a PR and age group award at the Polar Cap Race. Congrats! I really having major FOMO now with the racing buddies. It would be nice to run and chat for a change. Thanks for linking, Darlene!
Miss the #holottafun ladies.
Looks like a busy week filled with fun!
You went to a Chinese new year party I bet that was cool. Isn’t it the year of the rooster? I don’t even know what that really means…
I didn’t see the super bowl not even the first commercial nor Lady Gaga’s performance. That was a pretty cool picture of you sitting on the ice sculpture too!
Yes. It is Year of the Rooster. Parties with lots of food and drink are always fun.
LikeLiked by 1 person