- Monday – It was a cold one. But got my run done before grocery shopping and meeting my bff for a walk around the mall.
- Tuesday – A rest day with snow predicted for the evening. Played tennis as usual on Tuesday.
- Wednesday – A busy week prompted me to do two loops of the campus. Thanks to Alyssa keeping me sane.
- Thursday– I was planning a rest day due to a needed hair appointment after work. But I was able to squeeze in a quick one during lunch.
- Friday – Rest day today except for a walk at lunch (after the pizza they fed us.). Did some cooking for tomorrow’s party and then played mah jongg in the evening.
- Saturday – I ran the Polar Cap Race in Lake George. It was very cold 4 miles and the course was hilly but I had a great race and love racing with a friend.
After the post-race refreshments and awards, I decided to add some more miles so I could loosely call it a “long” run. I ran around Lake George and then Bolton Landing. It was even colder than during the race but loved the scenery.
I then had to rush home to go to a very fun Chinese New Years party.
- Sunday – A much needed rest day. Did my Saturday weekend home stuff and spent the afternoon knitting with friends (and eating).
LOVED LADY GAGA!!!!! She’s the best!
22 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – 4 miles
- Tuesday – 3 miles (if no snow)
- Wednesday -rest day unless the rain stops
- Thursday – 6 miles ? with Alyssa
- Friday – 3 miles?, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest day
- Sunday – Winter Series #5 10 Mile Race
Happy Running! How is your running going? How is your running weather? Did you watch the Super Bowl?