- Monday – Day off from work. Woo Hoo. Also my 18th wedding anniversary. (My hubby had to work but we went out to dinner over the weekend.)
Started the day with a plank. Kim from Running on the Fly challenged everyone last week to do a 5 minute plank. Well, I did ONE minute.
I took advantage and ran during the daylight. Judy was nice enough to cooperate and join me at the Corning Bike Path.
There may have been a lot of re-fueling involved.
- Tuesday – it was a miserable rainy day so I was glad it was a rest day. I did play tennis after work.
- Wednesday – another rainy day but it did let up so that Alyssa and I could squeeze in 3 after work miles.
- Thursday– Another scheduled rest day. In the evening, my BFF and I did our usual mall walk and talk.
- Friday – I did go for a 4 mile run before my evening mah jongg game. It was cloudy but at least it was not cold.
- Saturday – A scheduled rest day to do errands, get things done around the house. Although I didn’t attend the Women’s marches in DC and NYC, I was there in spirit. Instead, I attended the one in Albany, NY. I went with some friends. There was a great turn out and I’m so glad I went.
- Sunday – Today’s weather wasn’t as perfect as Saturday but it still wasn’t cold. I motivated myself to complete my 8 solo miles (Judy ran on Saturday) with a post-run treat from Leah’s. Unfortunately it rained most of my run even poured at times. Plus the trail was so icy that I had to run on a back road to get my miles done.
I did get my delicious post-run treat but I won’t be running here again until spring. That evening I went to the movies with friends – a perfect end to the weekend.
20 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – 4 mile run??
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday –4 mile run with Alyssa
- Thursday – rest day, tennis birthday dinner
- Friday – 4 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest day
- Sunday – 15K race, STEM swap
Happy Running! How is your running going? How is your running weather? Did you march on Saturday?