This week, the theme is Favorite Winter Activities
I’ll say it up front. I hate the cold!!
If I didn’t run, I would never go outside.
I don’t ski, snowboard, ice skate, sled, snow shoe…nada!
Keeping that in mind, here are my favorites:
1. Running (only cuz I sign up for races & winter half marathons to make me get out there)
2. Tennis (Indoors) – I play doubles once a week.
3. Knitting – I am not very experienced but I have made socks, hats & scarfs.
4. Cooking (on the weekends) – I love to make soups & chili.
5. Reading – I always read every night before I go to sleep.
These two are recent favorites:
I just started this one:
Happy Running! What are some of your favorite winter activities?