- Monday – Winter has arrived. It was cold. (In the 30s but with the wind, felt like 19!) I reluctantly went to my Troy Turkey Trot Training group run since it was our last one. We did some speed drills and it wasn’t so bad at all.
- Tuesday – Sat in a training all day and it started with this:
So I had to go on a quick cold windy run before playing tennis. But at least my tennis game was indoors.
- Wednesday – Rest day. Went for a walk in the mall with my bff after work.
- Thursday – I ran both the Troy Turkey Trot 10k and 5k races. I raced the 10K and ran the 5k for fun. Both were fun!!
Then we had Thanksgiving dinner at my MIL’s that evening. I ate back all the calories t hat I burned off in those races.
- Friday – Rest day and work day. A nice quiet day because everyone took the day off. Besides work, I took a walk at lunch and played mah jongg in the evening.
- Saturday – A rainy morning so I decided to do my last long run in the afternoon after my hair appt. I wasn’t sure how rested by legs would be after Thursday so I asked Judy to run with me. We did a nice slow run/walk on the Nisky bike path (except for the last 1/2 mile that I did at race pace. )
That evening the hubby and I went to the movies since we hadn’t been in a long time.
- Sunday – Rest day. Got my nails done and a lot of other stuff in preparation for my upcoming race-cation.
23 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – 4 mile run
- Tuesday – Rest day, pack for race-cation
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, monthly tennis dinner out
- Thursday – Rest day, fly to Panama City Beach, FL!
- Friday – Rest day, bib pickup, carb load with 7 awesome bloggers
- Saturday – Panama City Beach Half Marathon, celebrate with 7 awesome bloggers
- Sunday – 3-4 mile recovery run
- Monday – another 3-4 mile along the beach, fly home
Once again, I am linking up for the Weekly Wrap hosted by these wonderful bloggers Holly @ HoHoRuns and Tricia @ MissSippiPiddlin. See rules here.
Happy Running! How is your running going?
How was Allied? It looks good. Better bring that umbrella . . ..
It was good. Not looking at the forecast. Florida’s weather changes by the hour. Been there too many times.
LikeLiked by 1 person
How was that movie? I hear there’s some pretty intense chemistry between Brad and Marion…
Yes. I enjoyed it.
I like your plan for next week! I will bring extra running clothes 🙂 I hope my stupid legs will work and I can keep up with you. I was hoping everyone would want to run some Sunday too… I need to make use of the time off.
it’ll be very slow but I want to make the most of being on vacation and by the ocean. can’t wait to see you!