- Monday – Completed my postponed long run today. I started later than I should have. I drove to run on the Zim Smith Bike Path because I love to have a post run treat at Leah’s Cakery. Well, it is closed on Mondays. 😦 So it was hot, I was tired from the weekend and the run was pretty awful.
But I got it done and found a great place to eat afterwards only 3.5 miles away.
I went to a STEM (training domestic violence survivors for a 5k) training/meeting in the evening at FleetFeet and I am excited that my volunteering starts Sept 12.
- Tuesday – Decided to rest and skip my AM tennis. Got my nails done, played tennis in the evening and then went out to dinner (to celebrate the end of our summer Tuesday tennis).
- Wednesday -The tennis round robin got cancelled so I went to the gym.
Ran with Alyssa in the evening. She had to get home so we had to rush. It meant that we were done before the rain (But boy was it humid!!)
- Thursday – I played tennis in the am. Met Barbara for a run at UAlbany. Another friend was supposed to come along but we confused the times. It was a decent run since the temps have cooled down.
Afterwards I met my BFF for a walk around the mall.
- Friday – I went to the gym in the am and then mah jongg in the evening. Enjoyed my last day of leisure!!
- Saturday – My second long run this week and I really didn’t want to do it. So I took a new route … The unpaved part of the rail trail. It was a nice route and I can’t wait until they pave it.
- Sunday – I got up very early to head up to the lake. It’s the annual Christmas party and the bay gets crowded early. Lots of boats, food, entertainment and FUN!! The weather was absolutely perfect.
The day ended with dinner out and fireworks over the lake.
30 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – 5K race
- Tuesday – NYC!!
- Wednesday – First day of my new job, 4 mile run with a friend
- Thursday – Work, 3 mile run with a friend, hubby’s tennis party?
- Friday – Work, rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 5K race + 5-7 more miles
- Sunday – boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?