- Monday – Day off from work. I could have gone up to the lake with my hubby but I just needed a day off to catch up – unpacking, laundry, grocery shopping, weeding, DVR, reading… TIME ALONE aaahhhh!!!
- Tuesday – Back to the normal routine. Walk to the park at work, a short recovery run after work and then dinner out with a co-worker.
- Wednesday – National Running Day! I had several opportunities to run today. I wanted to run with the STEM runners but since I missed my Freihofer Training group run last week, I decided to run with them one last time. I was very hot and I was very tired. Luckily our coach was not there so I could slack off on the 1 minute sprints.
Afterwards, I attended the GOTR thank you reception. I even won a raffle prize.
- Thursday – REST day and it was needed. I walked at lunch and then walked around the mall with my BFF after work.
- Friday – Another REST day – yes, two in a row. What a slacker. I walked to get my race packet and after dinner, I played mah jongg.
- Saturday – Ran the Freihofer’s Run for Women 5k for the 9th time. It was hotter than expected but still fun running a race where you know so many runners.
Afterward I ran 4 more miles (reluctantly) on the rail trail.
- Sunday – This was supposed to be a boating day but the weather had different ideas so it was a day to catch up on stuff around the house.
12 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days. (recovery week!)
- Monday – 4 mile run
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – STEM run (3 miles)
- Thursday – rest
- Friday – 4 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest, boating?
- Sunday – 5k race (with STEM) + 5 more miles
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?