- Monday – It was a beautiful night for a run. It actually felt balmy compared to Saturday (high 30s and no wind).
- Tuesday – Today was just normal work day with tennis afterward. I finished my scarf and started a new one. But I think the lace pattern is too complicated to do while on the exercise bike. (Third World Problem LOL)
- Wednesday – A short run after work before my monthly dinner out with the tennis ladies. I wanted run during the day in the sunshine but it was so windy that I waited.
- Thursday – I took a short work in the morning at work because the sun was out (but it didn’t last though.) Again my social life interfered with my running. I had to squeeze in my after work run because I was having dinner out with a co-worker.
- Friday – Besides a quick walk to Starbucks, it was a true rest day followed by an evening of mah jongg at my house.
- Saturday – Second rest day in a row. I filled my time with an hair appt, nail appt and lots of errands.
- Sunday – Today I participated in HMRRC’s Winter Series #5’s 10 mile race. I really only wanted to run 8 miles but the other choices were to race 4 miles or 20 miles. So it was fast but I got it done and had fun.
21 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
This Week: (1 week until Half Marathon #17 – TAPER TIME)
- Monday – rest, tennis
- Tuesday – 4 mile run, mall walk with BFF
- Wednesday – run?, pack!
- Thursday – Fly to Florida
- Friday – rest, run??
- Saturday -rest, packet pick up
- Sunday – Sarasota Music Half Marathon
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?