- Monday – Ran 3 miles after work and went out to dinner with a co-worker. (We have been planning this for ages.)
- Tuesday – Played 1 1/2 hours of tennis after work followed by dinner out.
- Wednesday – A quick run followed by a yoga class which I thoroughly enjoyed and must do it more often.
- Thursday – It was raining so I had to resort the dreaded treadmill and then I drove to pick up my race packet.
- Friday – Just a work day and then mah jongg in the evening.
- Saturday – Spend Saturday at home for the first time in weeks. Ran a fun but COLD 5k in the evening. (Recap here) Went out to dinner after the race with friends.
- Sunday – Cooked (yes, me!), did errands and ran 7 miles on the rail trail (because I didn’t get my long run in yesterday.) Then went to dinner and a movie to celebrate my BFF’s birthday.
20 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
This Week: (6 weeks until Half Marathon #17)
- Monday – 3 miles, shopping
- Tuesday – tennis
- Wednesday – 3 miles before or during work, hair appt after
- Thursday – OFF, 4 miles
- Friday – OFF, holiday dinner, movie
- Saturday – 8 miles, celebrate my mentee’s b-day
- Sunday – tennis holiday party
DON’T FORGET TO ENTER MY MEALENDERS GIVEWAY!!!
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?