The Tuesday Topic this week is: Makeup while running – yes or no?
Here’s the Makeup-related items that I wear when I run:
- Foundation – because it hides flaws in your skin (bags under your eyes lol) but mostly since it’s contains SUNSCREEN.
- Lipstick – I just always do wear it (for COLOR) but also because it contains sunscreen and prevents my lips from getting dry and cracked.
- Earrings – Always, usually hoops.
- Eyeliner & Mascara – rarely but sometimes. (Rarely because I wear sunglasses and no one sees my eyes)
- Sunglasses – Almost Always – I wear Contacts and my eyes are sensitive to sun and wind.
I still follow the same above during the Pandemic because I run most days and I do have ZOOM meetings. (Can’t scare my co-workers and friends away!)
The only issue has been that when I wear a gaiter, it fogs up my sunglasses. Sometimes I do wear my glasses instead of my contacts…SAME!! (Luckily I’m not blind without my glasses and I just shove them in my pocket.)
I’m also linking up here:
Happy Running! What about you? What do you wear on your face when you run? Or do you run au naturel? Please share.