The Tuesday Topic this week is: What Did You Think About on Your Last Run
Usually I listen to a Podcast, Music or Peleton because I do NOT want to think. LOL
Unfortunately my thoughts don’t always seem to be positive ones!!
Here’s how it went down during my recent run:
- Work. My last training, My next training. A New training that I have to learn. (BTW: I teach online.) Stress.
- Pandemic. When will my friends got their vaccines? When will I be able to eat in a restaurant, go to a movie or have fun? Despair.
- Running. Why do I have to walk so often? Why do I want to quit after one mile? Why does it feel hard? Is it like this for other runners? What is my pace, like14 m/m? Frustration.
And during the last 1/4 mile:
- Work. Glad to be working from home. I can work wearing my running clothes and be out the door in minutes. Relief.
- Pandemic. Being outside is the best thing right now. I am so lucky that I get to do this. Gratitude.
- Running. I did it. I didn’t quit. I didn’t die. Many others probably stayed inside. Pride.
I’m also linking up here:
Happy Running! What did you think about on your last run? Please share.